WHA website is accepting haiga submissions each month. Submissions may include all styles of haiga from traditional brushwork to photographic and computer generated art, or other mixed mediums. The results of the judge’s selection will be announced at the end of each month on this site. Haiga work that receives more than 2.50 out of 3.00 points will be displayed.
1. One haiga per person
2. If your haiga is done on paper, scan it and send it as an email attachment. (Be sure to resize your submissions for computer screen viewing using 72dpi in a JPEG Format)
3. Haiku words must be embedded in the haiga image
4. Haiga data will not be returned.
5. Submit your haiga by the 20th of each month to: Kuniharu Shimizu
5. Include the following information: your full name, postal address, and email address.
Judge: Kuniharu Shimizu (blog)